International Travel Institute
Introduction to AMADEUS – AVS1
“ Introduction to AMADEUS” – AVS1 is designed for:
- Individuals NEW to the travel industry (as owner or employee) desiring a basic computer training regimen in using the Amadeus GDS for client air, auto rental, hotel and rail reservations.
- Home based travel agents seeking to provide a higher level of customer service by offering a more complete reservations service for all modes of transportation.
- Individuals looking to increase their opportunities for employment with a travel agency, travel wholesaler or as an airline reservationist.
AVS1 Course Outline – (VS—Viasinc Software Publisher)
- Sign In/Out; Display Air Availability; Sell Seats; Create PNR; Add Special Services to PNR; Modify PNR; Price PNR; Display Car Availability & Sell Cars; Display Hotel Availability & Sell Hotels; Queue Review; Create & Display Customer Profile
- 21 Lessons, 3 quizzes, 1 final exam, 150 page workbook
- Average completion time: 40 hours
- Time given: 50 hours
Tuition cost including workbook : $299.00 (Includes Shipping & Handling)
Enrollment : Complete Enrollment Form with credit card payment info and fax Enrollment Form to 713 268 2626 for processing. Once student completes enrollment form and tuition payment is received and processed, the student workbook and interactive access card are priority mailed to the student.
The student’s User ID, Password and the amount of computer training time allotted for the online training program is printed on the access card. The system tracks the student’s time used and advises the student of training time remaining.
Payment Method : Full payment at time of enrollment via major credit card.
Cancellation/Refund : Application for refund must be made within the first week of ordering. NO REFUND after the first week. A $90 Processing Fee will be deducted from all refunds.
Course Dates : Online training students may enroll at any time.
Support Policy: The Online Training Course was designed to be all-inclusive and self-explanatory. However, a reasonable level of e-mail support will be provided. Telephone calls cannot be accepted. The main support contact reference is available within the software.